Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Posted on 09 Jun 2019
With more than 20000 people in more than one-third countries in the world, our client is one of the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. They are committed to make its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Their keen focus on technology innovation and corporate responsibility fuels their success.
- You will assist Product Manager in product life cycle management of assigned product lines.
- You will be involved in executing marketing plan activities, performing market analysis and competitive analysis, identifying customer needs, performing pricing analysis and sales data analysis and forecasting product demand.
- You will work closely with sales and marketing teams, engineering team and manufacturing team to develop new products or enhance existing product lines under the direction of product management.
- You will also support Product Management in the creation of commercial marketing tools, execution of product training and resolution of customer issues. You will play a key role in supporting the business processes of the Business Unit, and take part in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent (Min 2nd class hons)
- Some related industrial automation experience in any of the following functions: product management, commercial engineering, development engineering, commercial marketing, and sales.
- Work experience involving use of programmable controller in machine design is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with influencing capability.
- Strong analytical skills and execution skills.
- Self-starter and proven ability to work within a team environment to achieve business objectives.
- Culturally agile and willing to travel internationally when required.
- Leadership Development Program: This is a unique 2-year rotational program providing experiential learning within the company's businesses. The company will help you match your background, skills and interests to business needs that will support your professional growth and development as a leader of change. Participants establish a strong network with other professionals and business leaders through work, learning and social activities. During these programs, you will be introduced to in-depth technical information. The company will also evaluate your growth and progress, provide guidance and support, and stress the importance of adding value for our customers. The skills you will learn and the connections you will make prepare you for a dynamic full-time career in the company.
- Working hours: Office hour Monday to Friday, 5 day work week : 8.30am to 5.30am or 9am to 6pm (flexible starting time can be discussed with manager.) All Fridays end at 4.30pm
- Shuttle bus available from Jurong East and lakeside (morning / evenings)
- Training leave to attend Skillsfuture course, Family Care Leave, Volunteer work time-off on top of usual leave (such as annual leave, other govt required leave types eg medical leave).
- Competitive flexible Benefits include coverage for holiday package, medical, dental, TCM, fitness club fee, optical,etc.
- Insurance coverage
- Work-life initiatives: During June and December school holidays, dependent on work exigencies (not applicable to staff on shift work or operators). Work 1 additional hour per day from Monday to Thursday, Friday allowed to leave earlier by 4 hours (i.e 12.30pm)
- Discount of $1 off for lunch time at canteen.
- Discounted snacks and bread.
South West, SG