Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Posted on 16 Apr 2019
Our client is a MNC that engages in research and development, engineering, and manufacturing of industrial automation and control products. It offers controllers under the CompactLogix brand, microcontrollers and component drives.
- You will assist Product Manager in product life cycle management of assigned product lines.
- You will be involved in executing marketing plan activities, performing market analysis and competitive analysis, identifying customer needs, performing pricing analysis and sales data analysis and forecasting product demand.
- You will work closely with sales and marketing teams, engineering team and manufacturing team to develop new products or enhance existing product lines under the direction of product management.
- You will also support Product Management in the creation of commercial marketing tools, execution of product training and resolution of customer issues. You will play a key role in supporting the business processes of the Business Unit, and take part in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent (Min 2nd class hons)
- Some related industrial automation experience in any of the following functions: product management, commercial engineering, development engineering, commercial marketing, and sales.
- Work experience involving use of programmable controller in machine design is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with influencing capability.
- Strong analytical skills and execution skills.
- Self-starter and proven ability to work within a team environment to achieve business objectives.
- Culturally agile and willing to travel internationally when required.
- Leadership Development Program: This is a unique 2-year rotational program providing experiential learning within the company's businesses. The company will help you match your background, skills and interests to business needs that will support your professional growth and development as a leader of change. Participants establish a strong network with other professionals and business leaders through work, learning and social activities. During these programs, you will be introduced to in-depth technical information. The company will also evaluate your growth and progress, provide guidance and support, and stress the importance of adding value for our customers. The skills you will learn and the connections you will make prepare you for a dynamic full-time career in the company.
SGD 3,000 - 3,800
South West, SG
SGD 3,500 - 3,800 (Negotiable)
South West, SG
SGD 3,600 - 4,300 (Negotiable)