Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Assembly / Process / Production
Posted on 05 Aug 2019
With more than 20000 people in more than one-third countries in the world, our client is one of the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. They are committed to make its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Their keen focus on technology innovation and corporate responsibility fuels their success.
- Perform inspection on PCBA according to IPC-A- 610 standard
- Perform inspection on PCB according to IPC-A- 600 standard
- Perform inspection on components, plastic, mechanical part according to procedure
- Perform outgoing quality inspection
- Issue quality alert when a defect is detected
- Create work aids
- NITEC or Higher NITEC in Engineering
- Some working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience of PCBA inspection will be preferred
- Experience of quality inspection will be preferred
- Has knowledge of MS office
- Can work flexibly on 8-hour shift , 12-hour shift or night shift according to production schedule
- OT salary
- Shuttle bus available from Jurong East and Lakeside (to and fro)
- Discount for lunch at canteen, subsidised bread vending machine and snack vending machine.
- Training leave to attend Skillsfuture course, Family Care Leave, Volunteer work time-off.
- Competitive flexible Benefits include coverage for holiday package, medical, dental, TCM, fitness club fee, optical, school fee for Govt schools up to Secondary, etc.
- Insurance coverage.