Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Assembly / Process / Production
Posted on 11 Jun 2019
With more than 20000 people in more than one-third countries in the world, our client is one of the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation. They are committed to make its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Their keen focus on technology innovation and corporate responsibility fuels their success.
- Shift Work
- You will assist engineers to ensure daily production output and responsible to debug and troubleshoot PCBA failure and analysis of test rejects, perform equipment preventive maintenance. Ensure overall equipment effectiveness setup and changeover.
- Line support for production with high mix low volume.
- Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Basic Knowledge of HP3070 / Okano ICT and Gopel boundary Tester Operation.
- Good analytical skill and able to apply knowledge on problem solving.
- Min 1 to 2 years working experiences preferred.
- Fresh graduates willing to learn and willing to take the challenge are also welcomed.
- OT salary
- Shuttle bus available from Jurong East and Lakeside (to and fro)
- Discount for lunch at canteen, subsidised bread vending machine and snack vending machine.
- Training leave to attend Skillsfuture course, Family Care Leave, Volunteer work time-off.
- Competitive flexible Benefits include coverage for holiday package, medical, dental, TCM, fitness club fee, optical, school fee for Govt schools up to Secondary, etc.
- Insurance coverage.