Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 12 Mar 2019
Our client is a manufacturer of construction products and equipment. Due to their innovation method, they have helped to drive up productivity as well as reduces manpower costs. Today, their footprints span across commercial, residential and industrial projects.
- 5-day work week from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Responsible for full-fledged of the finance function (full sets of accounting, AP/AR/Treasury management)
- Budgeting and forecasting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Liaise with External Auditors and Company Secretary
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the administrative department including office supplies and lease agreement.
- HR function, specifically monthly payroll processing/approval, monthly statutory payments, income tax reporting.
- Stock Control, including tracking of shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing
- Local and Overseas Shipping and Receiving.
- Providing administrative support to the company, including technical and logistical support for all personnel.
- Accounting diploma/degree
- CPA or CA with at least 5 years of working experience preferred.
- Organised and be able to work well under pressure.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Able to communicate efficiently to the rest of the team.
- Bonuses twice a year subject to performance
SGD 1,800 - 3,000