Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Security - Security / Safety Control
Posted on 12 Mar 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Responding to intrusion alarm system activation
- Performing maintenance service, commissioning of alarm systems
- Attending to customer request on alarm and card access systems
- Conducting patrols at night
- 12-hour rotating shift (16 Shifts per month)
- You should possess at least an ‘O’ level with a high level of energy.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- A valid class 3 license.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience
- Candidate who obtained Enhanced Basic Security certification is a plus.