Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - General / Production Workers
Posted on 01 Jul 2019
Our client is a Japan MNC that manufactures customized noodle and ramen products according to different business needs. Since their incorporation, they have also established factories in Singapore and Thailand. Evidently, they have not ceased to promote Japan’s ramen culture in Asia.
- To handle daily production processes. Eg. Machine operation and packing of freshly made noodles.
- To maintain daily cleanliness of workplace
- To upkeep daily records of production
- Due to strict hygiene checks, clock in & out culture is required
- Daily briefing with supervisor
- Liaise with suppliers and external vendors when required
- Successful applicant will be sent for courses to upgrade
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PPT
- Ability to Multi-task
- Good team player
- Highly motivated individual with initiative at workplace
- Candidates with experience in food production environment is an advantage