Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 19 Aug 2019
Our client is a Japanese company that enjoys a strong presence across the globe. Since their incorporation more than half a century ago, they have not ceased expanding their overseas market share. From their operation in Singapore, they aims to market printed wiring board (PWB) materials in the ASEAN region, primarily in Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. They expect the demands for their product to grow and is poised to meet this challenge.
- To promote sales of company’s products, mainly Solder Mask ink, to PCB manufacturers in ASEAN & India market and provide regular technical service.
- Candidate is also required to correspond with headquarters, subsidiary and overseas agents.
- Technical training will be provided.
- Working Hours (Mon-Fri): 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Minimum 2 years of experience in printed circuit board manufacturing)
- Preferably hold Class 3 licence and owns a car.
- Willing to travel overseas for work assignment.
- Engineering or Chemical-related qualification is a strength.
- Comfortable in using MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, self-motivated, good analytical skill and hard-working.
- Transport Allowance: $600/month
- Mobile Phone Allowance: $120/month
- Bonus: 1-month salary
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)