Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 03 May 2019
In 2012, our client established their third base in Singapore. They believe that the answer behind Japanese companies’ growth in Asia can be found in human capital, and the development of human resources is inevitable in Asian nations, particularly in Singapore. Their vision is to become the “No.1 HR Development Training Company in Asia by 2030”.
- Overseeing the WSQ training course cycle (both administrative and logistic aspects), i.e. from the scheduling of courses, documentations of records to the distribution of certification.
- Develop advertising campaign and manage social media platform to enhance company's visibility.
- Scouting of new trainers for courses.
- Working with adult educators and subject expert to develop strategy and execution of marketing initiatives in the region.
- Manage customer's details and prepare weekly report via CRM.
- Conduct market research.
- Do sales calls to acquire new business. (min 10 participants from new clients per month)
- Other administrative roles includes attending to enquiries, issuance of invoices, preparation of salary slip etc.
- Working experience in the field of WSQ administration
- Specific knowledge: SSG, WSQ
- Sales Incentive
- Non AWS