Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Secretarial
Posted on 26 Feb 2019
Our client established in 1999 with more than 80 Staffs, the company is a leading AV system integrator in Singapore, with core expertise in Design and Build for Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Multinational Corporations, Government, Education, Entertainment and Houses of Worship.
- Provide administration and secretarial support to the MD
- 60% - Managing Director’s personal matters
- 40% - Corporate matters
- Provide support in Managing Director’s personal matters (e.g. vehicle related, insurance, banking, and family-related and etc.).
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to manage Managing Director’s calendar for appointments, meetings, travelling time and prioritise calendar events.
- Ensure closely monitoring of all schedule, meetings and appointment are being carried out with the respective personnel.
- Organise travel plans and itineraries of the Managing Director and make necessary booking arrangements (flights, land transfer, accommodations etc.)
- Organise and file Managing Director’s documents daily and perform day-to-day administrative work.
- Update Managing Director’s business contacts database.
- Organise and submit Managing Director’s expenses claims.
- Create and amend templates, draft emails and letters.
- Proactively follow up on actions items/tasks assigned by MD
- Proof-read all documents for external parties.
- Good communication skills
- Mandarin Speaking to liaise with the MD
- Minimum “A” Level / Local Poly Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Must have Secretarial Experience in supporting C Level Executives
- Must have experience in managing calendar, schedule and meetings for C Level Executives
- Comfortable with running personal errands for Managing Director
- Leave Benefits
- Medical Benefits