Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 26 Feb 2019
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Sell the products of frozen food, seasoning and etc. for restaurants, Pub, Hotels, etc. (Foodservice channel), and Industrial seasonings for manufacturing use. (Industrial channel)
- Increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets
- Execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target
- Develop new market and strengthen customer base
- Ensure prompt payment collections
- Service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- Work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- Perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- Manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- Collect business information from customer/market
- Work with Suppliers to provide products technical information in order to offer solution to customers’ requirements
- Minimum Diploma holder in any business related studies
- Preferably 2 years of sales experience.
- Qualification or experience in Food Technology, Nutrition or Food Chemical is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player.
- Results-oriented and capable of meeting sales targets.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Meal allowance ($3.00/day)
- Mobile allowance ($30)
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave (maximum 18 days)
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,800 - 4,500
SGD 2,500 - 3,500
SGD 3,000 - 4,000