Industry: Distribution and Supply
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 18 Mar 2019
Our Client is ranked among Singapore’s top food service companies. They are a leading distributor of over 4,000 products catering to a wide variety of F&B and hospitality establishments.
- Update account payables and perform reconciliation
- Posting of invoices and understand the 3-way match procedure.
- Prepare cheque payment and vouchers to vendor
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Involve in other accounting projects
- Manage Cash Flow and Treasury
- Prepare reports for the Director
- Ad-hoc admin
- Minimum 1 year experience in account payables and administration
- Proficient in using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Meticulous with high degree of accuracy
- Able to multitask and a team player