Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Tourism / Travel Agency
Posted on 03 May 2019
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Ensuring safety and comfort of its passengers.
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane.
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled.
- Serving Meals & Beverages onboard flights
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required to liaise with Chinese customers
- Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage to liaise with Japanese customers.
- Personal Hygiene and proper grooming are essential.
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as this job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude
- Flight Allowances and many more