Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 21 May 2019
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Algorithm development using C++, working with libraries like OpenCV, solving many complex problems in the field of face recognition.
- Setup machine learning framework for face recognition.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting speech-recognition technology state of arts by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with specialization in face & speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java or Perl.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of face recognition, pattern recognition and computer vision
- Solid "Machine Learning" background and familiar with standard face recognition and machine learning techniques.
- Understand of high speed design and noise suppression techniques
- Highly-optimized, multithreaded, multi-core coding skills a distinct advantage
- Experience with cross platform software development a plus (Windows and Linux)
- Attractive Compensation Package
- To be discussed during interview