Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - Retail
Posted on 19 Mar 2019
Our client is a well-established meat & sauce supplier. It was established in the early 1967. The company has offices in Japan, USA, Korean and Singapore. The company develops various meat products for professionals to make customers realize and enjoy the high nutritional value and unique flavour of variety meat.
- Able to assist customers to slice and pack products.
- Able to make samples and explain products, cooking methods, in order to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Provide excellent customer service and engagement with customers
- Manage, replenish and maintain visual merchandising and stocks
- Keep records of sales and give timely daily sales report
- Other ad hoc duties
- Willing to travel to different outlets when required.
- Shift duties, able to commit 6 days or 5 days a week, including weekends and PH
- We welcome responsible candidates whom have a positive attitude and takes initiative
- Promoter experience is preferred/ no experience, training will be provided.
- Applicants with valid Hygiene Certificates are preferred but not required
SGD 1,000 - 3,000 (Negotiable)