Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Service
Posted on 04 Jul 2019
Our client is a well-established meat & sauce supplier. It was established in the early 1967. The company has offices in Japan, USA, Korean and Singapore. The company develops various meat products for professionals to make customers realize and enjoy the high nutritional value and unique flavour of variety meat.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests and Sale Executive are properly informed of any request.
- Maintains open communication with clients for unpaid invoices and duly inform the Sale Executive and Sale Managers when payment is overdue.
- Preparation of sale and sale related reports on a timely basis.
- Any ad-hoc work as per prescribed by the superior.
- We welcome responsible candidates whom have a positive attitude and takes initiative
- Good communications skills
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period