Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 08 Jul 2019
Our client is a well-established meat & sauce supplier. It was established in the early 1967. The company has offices in Japan, USA, Korean and Singapore. The company develops various meat products for professionals to make customers realize and enjoy the high nutritional value and unique flavour of variety meat.
- Develop new customer accounts and grow clientele base
- Manage, service and develop existing clients through customer visits and sales presentation
- Analyze and forecast market trends, bench marking against competitors
- Supervise and manage budget and resources to meet organization goals and business objectives
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with business principles.
- Coordinate with customer for marketing/promotion initiatives
- Manage and assist in operation of events held
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report, presentation etc.
- 2-5 years' quota-carrying sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with creativity, initiative, negotiation, good management and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, independent and self-motivated
- Strong project management and coordination
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,500 - 4,400
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,200 - 3,700 (Negotiable)