Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Risk Management
Posted on 19 Feb 2019
Our client is a banking subsidiary of a Financial Group in Japan, one of the world’s largest financial service providers. They have a presence in Singapore for over 40 years and holds a full bank license and provides banking services.
- Monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Organising and performing CDD reviews in accordance to applicable framework
- Assisting in automation and enhancement of CDD processes to optimize resources for timely completion of CDD.
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Keeping abreast with regulations and advising counterparts on regulations.
- Participating in projects and providing support to the team.
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of compliance experience in a corporate/commercial bank.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this
- 21 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Volunteer's Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance