Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 28 Feb 2019
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Perform defects rectification, overhauling and repairing of electrical equipments and components onboard vessels or in the workshop.
- Plan for manpower deployment and scheduling of works
- Conduct Acceptance Tests for repaired equipment.
- Liaise with customers on work schedule and defect findings
- Min. 1 year experience in carrying out overhauling and repairs of electrical equipment/components
- Possess NTC 2/3 Certifications in Electrical
- Being trained and certified by OEMs will be advantageous
- Able to read electrical diagrams and drawings
- Possess basic computer skills
- Able to travel overseas onboard vessels when required
- Able to work on night shift when activated
- Able to work under outdoor conditions
- Transport provided at or nearby: Jalan Bahar, Pioneer MRT, Boon Lay MRT, Lakeside MRT, Jurong West & East, Jalan Bukit Merah, Choa Chu Kang MRT, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Woodlands, Sembawang MRT, Yishun MRT, Bishan MRT, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Hougang Ave 8, Sengkang Square, Punggol Central, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tanah Merah MRT
- 5 days work week
South East, SG
SGD 1,500 - 2,200 (Negotiable)