Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 25 Jan 2019
Our client is one of the most trusted IT and human capability development training providers in Asia. With more than 20 years of experience, Our client's specialty is in the purveyance of vendor specific technologies and certifications, high-end IT solutions, customized and bespoke content as well as a robust portfolio of business and management skills delivered via a range of convenient modalities.
- Communication with HQ in Japan
- Responsible for full-set of accounting including consolidated accounts
- Ensure timely closure of books
- Approve all accounting vouchers and audit schedules
- Perform and oversee periodic closing processes are timely and ensure data integrity
- Review company’s and subsidiary’s financial statements
- Account for variances on management report
- Coordinate and work with external auditors to satisfy statutory reporting requirements
- Review GST returns, withholding tax reporting and government surveys
- Identify cost drivers and allocations and analyse financial impact to suggest cost control and improvement measures
- Establish and maintain process for budgetary and financial controls and tracking.
- Prepare budget and forecast for business units and countries
- Fluency in Japanese speaking skills to communicate with HQ in Japan (JLPT N1/N2 or equivalent)
- Have experience in using Microsoft office is mandatory
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Accounting Software SAP, Xero, Myob is good to have
- Annual leave 15days *capped at 21 days
- Medical leave of 14 days per year up to 60 days if hospitalization is involved.
- Medical claim