Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 31 Jan 2019
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Plan, assign and direct the overall warehouse operation/activities.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Undertake any other assignments entrusted by management.
- Min Diploma holder preferably with 2 years relevant warehouse experience in Shipping Sea forwarding and / or Logistics Industry