Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 04 Feb 2019
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- The incumbent will work with the Inside Sales Team supporting the daily operation of Inside Sales function and provide irreprehensible B2B customer service on the phone.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the fare filing activities and liaise with Head Office to ensure proper distribution to industry partners
- Monitor and report of filing volume and performance
- B2B support in Revalidating/Reissuing/DAPO/General Inquiries and Special Service Request, etc.
- Handle group bookings and ensuring group requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Market support and troubleshoot to ensure a seamless flow of information and smooth collaboration with relevant key stakeholders
- Ticket auditing and quality assurance
- Handle special tasks assigned by manager and ad hoc analysis/reports
- Diploma or higher
- More than 2 years’ experience in the Travel or Airlines industry with strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience in Airlines Ticketing and Reservation
- Airline knowledge or Agency background highly desirable
- Knowledge of Altea Amadeus CRS desirable
- MS Office, Excel , Outlook
- Knowledge of Japanese desirable to communicate with Japanese colleagues
- Pro-active, interdisciplinary, and target-oriented approach
- Dynamic, Passionate and Intercultural team player
- Enthusiastic with a drive for excellence
- Participation in sales and trade events
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
- Willingness to travel
- Working hour: 5 days week (Sat/Sun Off) 09 00 – 18 00
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,800 - 4,500
SGD 2,000 - 3,000
SGD 2,500 - 3,500
SGD 2,500 - 4,000