Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 20 Feb 2019
Our Client is an accomplished and has an ambitious team of technology professionals with 50 over years of combined airline and commercial software experience. They develop highly customisable and cost effective software solutions.
- The link between the design and backend development team, as well as relevant stakeholders
- Involved in scoping studies, implement architectures and write architecture documents
- Responsible for translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile based applications based on usability
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work with backend developers for integration between frontend and backend systems
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests
- Responsible for not only development but also testing, maintenance, and support
- Most importantly, you are someone who loves CODING!
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Information Technology) or equivalent.
- Solid experience with CSS processors (SASS / SCSS / LESS) and UI Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- At least 1 year hands-on experience with Redux
- Must have experience of integrating cutups with restAPI
- Enjoy working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to take lead in finding solutions and be a self-starter who enjoys problem solving
- Ideally experienced working in an agency / consultant / Corporate environment
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
SGD 3,600 - 4,800 (Negotiable)