Industry: Real Estate/ Property Management
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our client is one of the leading Japanese real estate agency in Japan providing accommodations, offices and shops to Japanese companies and expats in Singapore. They also service market research and consultancy for Japanese companies who are expanding their business in Singapore.
- to handle viewing of properties
- to handle negotiation of leasing contracts and complete documentations.
- to facilitate the moving in and moving out process for clients
- to attend to after-sales enquiries
- to make cold calls to new clients
- able to work on weekends (staff can get off-in-lieu of weekend work)
- holds driving license Class 3
- registered with Council of estate agencies or holds a diploma / bachelor degree in real estate related courses
- keen on foreign culture & meeting new people
- ability to speak Japanese to liaise with Japanese customers
- medical fee & insurance